Are you ready to apply for a motorcycle license? In order to exempt from theory or to take a theoretical test, you will need to submit a motorcycle license application form. This form is known as the green form. It must hold your picture. You can get a green form from different centers. Here is information about green form centers in different cities:
- Tel Aviv – Carlebach 39, Tel: 03-6243555. (Open Sunday – Thursday from 11 am to 7 pm, Friday & Holiday 10 am to 2 pm)
- Ramat Gan – Ayalon Mall, Itel Optic, Tel: 03-5224225 (Open Sunday – Thursday 10 am to 7 pm, Fridays & Holidays 9 am to 3 pm)
- Petah Tikva – Optics Borochov St. Orlov 72, Tel: 03-9310327 (Open on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:00 am -1:30 am, 4:00 pm -7:00, Tuesday, Friday and holidays 9 am to 2 pm)
- Raanana – Maan Raanana, Rananim Mall, Tel: 09-7461991 (Open Sunday to Thursday from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm, Friday and Holiday 9:00 am to 2:00 pm)
- Rishon Lezion – Rishon Lezion Masses, 12 Tehran Children, City Flag Complex, near Holland, Tel: 03-5322720 (Open Sunday to Thursday from 10 am to 7 pm, Friday and Holidays 9 am to 2 pm)
- Holon – Unger Optics, Sadab Center, Rabinovich St. 11. Tel: 03-522712 (Open Sunday to Thursday from 9 am to 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm to7:00 pm, Friday and Holidays 9:00 am to 2:00 pm)
- Ramat Hasharon – Optics Aoftiklash, 33 Ussishkin, Tel: 03-5406144 (Open Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from 09:30 am to 1:30 pm, 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Monday, Friday and holiday 9:30 am to 2:00 pm)
Next Step: Fill up Green Form For Theory Test
After you get your green form from one of these centers, you will go through an eye exam with a qualified optician. The qualified optician will sign your eye health statement on the green form. Now its time to go to your family doctor, who will submit all details about your health on green form and sign the green form. Those who are interested to issue A2 license and already have a car license for over 3 years are exempted from health declaration. But green form must be approved at the concerned licensing office in case of exemption.
What do I need for a theory test?
You need to prepare documents before you go for the theory test. These documents include completely filled green form (signed with an eye doctor and your family doctor), your passport or ID, test fees of NIS 63 should be paid on the website www.theory.org.il or at exam branches, slip regarding your payment to the examination department, if you are under 17 years old, you must bring a signed and certified parental approval from the licensing office or certified by an attorney.