Motorcycle license, Class A1 allows you to drive on any motorcycle up to the power of 47.46hp. Haim Deri has experience of more than 40 years in teaching motorcycle license. As Haim Deri is been a former inspector in the licensing department, he can provide you a quick passage to get Motorcycle License class A1.
How can I get Motorcycle License A1 Class?
What are age limits for A1 Motorcycle License?
If your age is already 17.5, you can go for the theory test, but for a practical test, or to start the study, you have to be minimum 18 years old.
How many lessons do I need for the A1 license?
The number of lessons depends on how fast you can learn. A minimum number of lessons for students is 10, but if a student holds a class A2 license then a minimum number of lessons is 6.
How can I apply for Class A1 License?
A new drivers license must be applied with the following documents:
- Green Form with Photograph of Student (How to get green form to apply for motorcycle license? Click here to know)
- Signature and Approval by the family doctor.
- You need to have an eye examination with an optician or ophthalmologist and get signatures on the form. Visual acuity should be at least 6/12 one eye, horizontal line of sight must not be worse than 120 degrees in both eyes together. May use glasses or contact lenses.
Important to know:
- After you get the A1 license, the first two months you are not allowed to assemble additional passengers.
- A student may take a theoretical test 6 months before being allowed to take a practical test.
- If you have a private car or class A2 motorcycle license, you will be exempted from the motorcycle theory test.
- If a student doesn’t have a license at all, the student must pass a theory test.